Fourstar Clothing, part of The Girl Skateboard Company, Inc., respects your individual right to privacy. We only collect and use information in the following ways:
I. Types of Information We Collect
• We collect personal information when you make a purchase: your name, company name, email, address (street, city, state, zip, and country) and telephone number. We use Shopify.com as a third-party gateway and PayPal for credit card processing.
• We never have access to your credit card number.
• We collect various information including usage, viewing and technical data, and IP address when you visit our sites or open emails we send.
• In the event that we collect information from children, parents may request access to this information and request that it be changed or deleted.
II. Use of Your Information
• We collect information to help us confirm and track your order, to analyze statistics, and to provide you information about our brands.
• Users who provide their email may periodically receive an email newsletter containing information about new product and special offers. Out of respect for the privacy of our customers, users can opt-out of the newsletter.
• The information provided may be used to create customer profiles based on browsing or purchasing history. We may supplement information collected at our Web site with data from other sources such as credit history to authorize purchases.
• We may share data with certain third parties like credit card processing companies and shipping companies. These third parties use the information in order to provide services such as processing and delivering your order.
• Our site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for their privacy policies. Please read them carefully.
• Our website may offer message boards or blogs. Information posted in these environments is available to the general public, so please post at your own risk.
III. Data Security and Storage• We value the security and confidentiality of your information and have put in place technical and physical security measures to guard your information. While no security measures can ever be perfect, we will do our best to protect your personal information.